“Rules for Radicals” quotes aof effective rules on how the downtrodden can effectively fight back against the tyranny of governments and the larger organization. Now our CIA uses them around the world.
It’s best to understand them, so you can fight
teaches locals how to resist deduce and add the missing insurgency strategies that the global communists must be using. Just a game, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised how these supposed missing pieces explain the upheavals now seen.
These additional rules for “Rules for Radicals” quotes are required to fully explain today’s strategies for the attempted overthrow of the US.
“Rules for Radicals” by itself is a brilliant, yet sinister book from the 50s which features hard-nosed bargaining strategies for the working class. They work so well that Democrats use them as guides in their political playbook.
It’s said that the devil’s greatest accomplishment was getting people to deny his existence. Following the devil’s spirit of “in your face” lying, Obama and Hillary left the playbook in the public domain uncensored and in plain sight.
List of Original “Rules for Radicals” Quotes
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
Example: Make them think you have trillions, so when they come up missing trillions of tax dollar, they don’t suspect you.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
Severe climate events create more publicity that people understand and can see themselves.
3. Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.
Increase the insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty of your enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
If you unfairly prosecute them, accuse them of unfairly prosecuting you.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
They’ll keep executing the tactic longer and better.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
Keep tactics new and exciting for your people.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never Give Up.
Keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. Threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
This rule lines up perfectly with the Democrat´s strategy of “hounding” Trump with serial attacks. Specifically, to keep his DOJ from filing charges against their saboteurs.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will eventually breakthrough into a positive.
If you deny that you stole an election and never give up saying that it didn’t happen, eventually you’ll be the honest one, and your opposition the fraudster. The lesson is: never stop lying once you start, even if there is proof your lying.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
One successful attack leads to another. And so, never stop attacking. Instead, go from one attack to the next to keep the pressure always on.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. And so, make it unpopular for them to associate with their friends.
FAQs – Additional Rules for Radicals Quotes
The original rules only apply when fighting against local or unions. My logically deduced additional quotes seem to necessary to expand or explain how they are being used in today’s attempted global takeover. The ideas for these additional rules are only my own subjecture.
Saul Alinsky, The Diabolical Author
The author, Saul Alinsky’s, liked feeling diabolical! He intended that his list of radical rules would help the downtrodden rise up against their capitalistic masters and force them to share a bigger portion of the wealth, or so he said.
Although Saul Alinsky never mentioned that “Rules for Radicals” could also be used to topple nation-states. However, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama must have salivated at its core rules and added their own. Here I take educated guesses what they added.
My Additional Rules for Radicals Quotes
- Get rid of local and state police, use their funding to bring in the United Nations international police force.
- Sell off the country’s assets.
- Use staged events (false flags) to reduce confidence and cause chaos
- Infiltrate of target nations with a wide scope and at the high-levels
- Keep control of them through blackmail.
- Adapted “anything goes” attitude because if you fail, you could be tried for treason.
In re-reading the original “Rules for Radicals,” I was again struck with its sinister nature. And so, I am embarrassed that I could even follow along, and even worse improve on it.
It really is the work of the devil! Especially, as the book itself is dedicated to Lucifer.