Best conservative messenger apps reviews help patriots connect with each other. Let’s begin by identifying or building a distributed network(s) for online messaging that cannot get canceled following the corporate media fascism takeover in America.
American populism can make a comeback after the disastrous 2020 election. But, not without a thriving conservative media.
Therefore, the survivability of conservative messaging app from platform de-hosting and maintaining user privacy is even more important nowadays than app features.
If you’re here to find out how to hide your identity, yet use Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, this post can’t help you! Big Tech already knows a lot about you, and you’re extremely unlikely to confuse them with new info.
The Importance of Former President Trump to the Messenger App World.
Trump says he’s soon coming back into the public eye. However since he himself is blocked by New World Order (NWO) political news platforms and yet the leader of the Republican party, I assume he’ll build his own social media company platform or tell us to which third-party apps he’ll be posting.
While there are a few predominant messenger apps, none are adequate as a base for the millions of users likely to sign up to follow Trump.
There is the top tier (Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.) who are already canceling conservatives left and right. And there are the three others on the second tier: One looks too connected to the New World Order for me, and two others are owned by Russians or the Chinese.
There is no sense looking further for conservative messenger apps until we hear from Trump! Wherever he lands is where we all land!
List of Required features for Conservative Messenger Apps
- End-to-end strong encryption
- Endorsement of Former President Trump
- Messaging embedded in a distributed network
- OS Linux operating system
- Open source programming inspection for front and back end
- Funded and managed by proven patriots
- Blockchain networking with own cyber currency or at least tokens in case of a currency reset.
This is what I was looking for in a conservative messenger app, but I never got beyond the political suitability or sustainability.
Conservative reviews of social media platforms offer temporary alternatives to online messenger apps.
As a backup, until we hear from Trump, I recommend either of the two conservative social media platforms below.
Foretelling increasing attempts at deplatforming by the fascist corporate Big Tech, these two conservative favorite social media platforms are now built on distributed networks to resist de-platforming, as I recommended in my suggested features above.
By the way, welcome back Dan Bongino and Parler!
I am not an agent of Gab Social or Parler and do not receive any type of payment for my referrals.
Related conservative reviews list:
Two Top Messenger Apps Fail My Reviews
The two top non-Big-Tech messenger apps were not comprehensively reviewed because both failed right away my tests for political survivability. While no absolute proof, I had to be strict because our movement cannot withstand being tricked again!
I developed a distrustful sensation reviewing Signal Messenger because I smelled a rat. Imagine the confusion and damage to conservative momentum if canceled en mass from Signal Messenger just before 2022 election!
Signal Messenger fails my review because its founders and champions are too close to the global Marxist and its platform runs on Google computers.
Reasons for My Rejection of Signal as a Preferred Conservative Messenger App?
Signal Messenger received $50 million from WhatsApp’s co-founder, Brian Acton after he left Facebook in 2017 to start the non-profit Signal Foundation.
The other founder is Mathew Rosenfeld, known as Moxie Marlinspike. Interestingly, he once worked for Yahoo!. And, he is also a co-author of the Signal Protocol encryption protocol called Whisper Systems. It is used by Signal, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
List of Suspicious Signal Messenger Champions
- Edward Snowden – He is a renowned whistleblower and online security expert. Strangely, he’s managed to evaded capture living as a free man.
- Jack Dorsey – He is CEO of Twitter. And, he’s is already known for censoring conservatives. Why he is championing his competition?
- Laura Poitras – She is an Oscar-winning filmmaker and journalist. She’s made biographical films about Assange and Snowden. No doubt she has her own security problems these days.
- Bruce Schneier – He is an internationally renowned security technologist who thinks Big Tech should be broken up. The truth of the matter is that he gives speeches at Harvard. A difficult gig to book with those goals.
- Elon Musk – He is CEO of SpaceX and Tesla and one of the richest and smartest people in the world. Often, he’s warned conservatives about the sinister goals of the New World Order. And yet, he promotes Signal? Maybe he is fooled or only recommending the best of the bad.
Too bad that Telegram Messenger is not suitable for political reasons as the founders are Russians. Therefore, the optics of selecting it as a conservative hub are horrible!
Most Democrats cling to their belief in the Russian hoax, and so adopting Telegram Messenger as the ultimate conservative messenger app is politically unwise, regardless of its features.
Besides, with almost a million users already using Telegram, versus tens of millions of conservative Trump supporters waiting for a messenger app home, why even mix the two?
Why not start our own messenger system?
For background. Nikolai and Pavel Durov founded Telegram Messenger in 2013. Previously, the two entrepreneurs started the Russian social media platform VK. Later it became Russia’s largest messenger app!
I hate to do research and find out there is no answer for now. Especially when conservatives so badly need to be heard in force now!
There is no time to waste!
We all should feel better that Gab Social meets the requirements. As we wait to hear from Trump.