Best conservative messenger apps reviews help you find a new messenger platform. One that won’t cancel your account for supposed “hate speech” and has the features you need.
The survivability of messaging app from de-hosting and maintaining user privacy is even more important nowadays than its features.
I’ve reviewed the first two, major players in the space. But, I could not advice any of my readers to choose either one!
One has too close of ties with the Marxist Oligarchy, and the other is Russian. So, I don’t trust either, especially in these times.
Pre-Requisites Qualification for Review
- End-to-end strong encryption
- Messaging embedded in a distributed network
- Funded and managed by proven patriots
- Future: Blockchain networking with own cyber currency or at least tokens in case of a currency reset.
This is what I was looking for in a conservative messenger app, but I never got beyond the political suitability or sustainability.
Two Top Messenger Apps Fail My Reviews
The two top non-Big-Tech messenger apps not comprehensively reviewed because both failed right away my tests for political survivability. Here is why: Read this Forbes article about the history of the two owners.
I developed a distrustful sensation reviewing Signal Messenger because I smelled a rat. Imagine the confusion and damage to conservative momentum if canceled en mass from Signal Messenger just before 2022 election!
Signal Messenger fails my review because its founders and champions are too close to the global Marxist and its platform runs on Google computers.
Reasons for My Rejection of Signal as a Preferred Conservative Messenger App?
Signal Messenger received $50 million from WhatsApp’s co-founder, Brian Acton after he left Facebook in 2017 to start the non-profit Signal Foundation.
Mathew Rosenfeld, also known as Moxie Marlinspike, is another owner. Interestingly, he once worked for Yahoo!
He is also a co-author of the Signal Protocol encryption protocol called Whisper Systems. It is used by Signal, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
List of Suspicious Signal Messenger Champions
- Edward Snowden is a renowned whistleblower and online security expert. So far, somehow, he lives in exile as a free man.
- Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter. He censors conservatives. Why then he is championing his messenger competition Signal?
- Laura Poitras is an Oscar-winning filmmaker and journalist who made biographical films about Assange and Snowden. No doubt she has her own security problems these days.
- Bruce Schneier is a renowned security technologist. He says he wants to break up Big Tech. But, the truth of the matter is that he gives speeches at Harvard University. A difficult gig to book with such conservative goals.
- Elon Musk – He is CEO of SpaceX and Tesla and one of the richest and smartest people in the world. Often, he warned conservatives about the sinister goals of the New World Order. And yet, he promotes Signal?
Too bad that Telegram Messenger is not suitable for political reasons as the founders are Russians. Therefore, the optics of selecting it as a conservative hub are horrible!
Most Democrats cling to their belief in the Russian hoax, and so adopting Telegram Messenger as the ultimate conservative messenger app is politically unwise, regardless of its features.
Besides, with almost a million users already using Telegram, versus tens of millions of conservative Trump supporters waiting for a messenger app home, why even mix the two?
Why not start our own messenger system?
For background. Nikolai and Pavel Durov founded Telegram Messenger in 2013. Previously, the two entrepreneurs started the Russian social media platform VK. Later it became Russia’s largest messenger app!
I hate to do research and find out there is no answer for now. Especially when conservatives so badly need to be heard in force now!
There is no time to waste!
We all should feel better that Gab Social meets the requirements. As we wait to hear from Trump.