Best conservative messenger chat reviews help you select a messenger chat platform. One with a mission to offer a free speech platform, not a political setup to disrupt Conservative talk.
Conservatives seem to rush to whatever messenger app is most popular. Without taking care to make sure they are not owned by a Globalist. Who is just waiting to cause confusion by canceling the platform!
Since the services are so similar, why not pick one with a management team dedicated to free speech.
Telegram Messenger – REJECTED as at least one owner is a member and donor to the World Economic Forum. Which is a headquarters for the New World Order.
Gab Chat – a clear winner with a secure network, functionality, and a solid conservative owner.
You probably know by now that Telegram Messenger is the latest gathering ground for the drive to take back America. However, I’ve been warning people for a year that Telegram is owned by Russians!
In fact, one owner, Paul Durov, contributes a lot of money to the World Forum Council, and is a member! Consequently, there can be little doubt that those on Telegram are handing over their personal data and political opinions to the communists!
Gab Messenger Chat
A Patriot-owned encrypted chat messaging platform with public & private chat rooms.
All messages in private rooms are encrypted on the user’s device and cannot be read by Gab. Messages are automatically deleted after 30 days.
Some would think it an unlikely pick! But, it’s really not! It’s one of a host of services from a strong patriot who has survived the “cancel culture.”
Furthermore, the Gab CEO has learned well and is now self-hosting. And, the technology of his platform is quickly moving ahead in large steps.
In fact, Gab is setting up to be the first to offer crypto tokens! Judging from his selection of front-end Hydra Technologies Servers, it may happen soon!
This means if you are a conservative citizen journalist, one day you might be able to make real money promoting conservativism.
Basically, Gab Messenger has the same features as Telegram Messenger! But, Gab is own and operated by a Christain conservative Patriot, rather than a member of the Economic World Forum (Globalists).
- Learn more about Gab and its suite of conservative social media platforms.
- Go to my review of the Gab social media platform.
Why hasn’t Gab Messenger gone viral?
Gab Messenger is slow to take off for several reasons:
- Gab was de-plaformed a few years ago.
- It’s new home was technically more advanced, so there was a lot of adapting or porting of programs.
- Too much attention was spent promoting a “sister” app called Gab Social.
- The “cancel culture” realized Gab was a threat to the Globalists, and focused getting Gab’s suppliers to cancel him.
What is Gab Messenger like?
Gab Messenger is similar to all the other popular messaging services. Because they all come from the same Linux operating system tree of apps.
Rejected Messenger Chat Apps
- Signal – Too many left-wing champions. More info…
- Telegram – Owned by Russians expelled by Putin for being Globalists, Owners now big contributors to the World Economic Forum, and members.
Sorry, I had other references by Forbes Magazine, but the article sources have since been removed.
Reasons for conservatives to reject Signal Messenger
Signal Messenger fails my review because its founders and champions are too close to the global Marxist and its platform runs on Google computers.
I developed a distrustful sensation reviewing Signal Messenger because I smelled a rat.
Reasons for My Rejection of Signal as a Preferred Conservative Messenger App?
Signal Messenger received $50 million from WhatsApp’s co-founder, Brian Acton after he left Facebook in 2017 to start the non-profit Signal Foundation.
Mathew Rosenfeld, also known as Moxie Marlinspike, is another owner. Interestingly, he once worked for Yahoo!
He is also a co-author of the Signal Protocol encryption protocol called Whisper Systems. It is used by Signal, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
List of Suspicious Signal Messenger Champions
- Edward Snowden is a renowned whistleblower and online security expert. So far, somehow, he lives in exile as a free man.
- Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter. He censors conservatives. Why then he is championing his messenger competition Signal?
- Laura Poitras is an Oscar-winning filmmaker and journalist who made biographical films about Assange and Snowden. No doubt she has her own security problems these days.
- Bruce Schneier is a renowned security technologist. He says he wants to break up Big Tech. But, the truth of the matter is that he gives speeches at Harvard University. A difficult gig to book with such conservative goals.
- Elon Musk – He is CEO of SpaceX and Tesla and one of the richest and smartest people in the world. Often, he warned conservatives about the sinister goals of the New World Order. And yet, he promotes Signal?
Reasons for conservatives to reject Telegram Messenger
Telegram Messenger is owned by Russians. Before you say anything, you should know I have nothing against the Russian people. In fact, when I still owned a technology company two decades ago, I had a Russian technician and friend.
I don’t even have anything against Putin now that he expelled the Globalists. Although Russia did recently have massive joint maneuvers with China in the South China sea.
Besides, with almost a million users already using Telegram, versus tens of millions of conservative Trump supporters waiting for a messenger app home, why even mix the two?
Why not start our own messenger system?
For background. Nikolai and Pavel Durov founded Telegram Messenger in 2013. Previously, the two entrepreneurs started the Russian social media platform VK but were exiled to Saint Kitt’s Island by Putin for promoting Globalism. Saint Kitt’s is a small island in the West Indies under British control.
They are large contributors and members of the World Economic Council and staunch Globalists.
Pre-Requisites Qualification for Review
- End-to-end strong encryption, and encryption within the servers. Probably requires a blockchain server.
- Self-hosting of their Domain Name on a distributed network which is owned by a proven Patriot.
For good reason, I never recommended Telegram Messenger–the current favorite of Patriots. If you knew what I know about the owners, you wouldn’t touch it with a ten-foot pole!
There are several others too! Like Signal and Whatsapp. I bet you already know about their owners. At least I hope!
Related internal posts
In my search for the best conservative messenger services, I came up with some disturbing facts about the two I rejected, Signal and Telegram. I hope you’ll leave them pronto!
If I’m right, every day you enter more data you proving their case to the communists that you are politically dangerous.
Please do your own research. If you find I am misleading you or wrong. By all means, let me know!